Cheryl Kaye: @ckkgbx
It’s so great to be back home in Missouri! I’m a Missouri girl, born and bred. I grew up on a cattle farm, and went to school at Missouri State University. (Back then, we called it SMS). I have two fur-babies. Tink is my Great Dane, and Elwood is my Doberman. I’m the youngest in a large farm family, and my mom still refers to me as her “baby”. Ha! I enjoy riding my bike on all the beautiful greenways in Springfield. The Katy Trail rocks! My dogs love Cruse Dog Park! I love the friendly folks of southwest Missouri. There are no better people. I hope you’ll join me every weekday morning. Thank you for listening!
After attending Evangel University, I have definitely found a home here in SW Missouri. My wife is a very gifted mental health therapist, and I like to think of myself as her most gifted client. We were married on Christmas Eve, 2011, and with every day that goes by, I realize just how amazing a Christmas gift she truly was. We do not have any kids (yet) but we do have a tiny little mutt named, Sophie, who you’ll probably stumble upon if you ever walk the path around the lake at Nathaniel Green Park. Most weekends you’ll find us either grocery shopping, golfing or at our church. And of course, every weekday morning, I hope you’ll join Cheryl and I for a friendly wake up call, on 105.9 KGBX.
Cheryl Kaye LOVES May Motor Company
CLICK HERE to check out the car she
purchased from May Motor Company!
So... yesterday was International Nagging Day. Ya, I'm not sure why they'd chose to celebrate the WORST POSSIBLE THING EVER but whatever... here's how to figure out whether you should have celebrated or not.
"THE NAGGING WIFE" Quiz
1. Have you told your husband that you wished he made more money?
2. Do you frequently remind your husband to pick up after himself?
3. Do you dislike your husband's family or close friends and tell
him about it?
4. Do you frequently criticize your husband for his bad habits?
5. Do you contradict your husband in front of the children or your friends?
6. When you and your husband are with others, do you ever "joke"
about him being less than romantic?
7. Do you tell your husband that he rarely lifts a hand to help you?
8. Have you told your husband that you wish he could be more like
your father or some other man you admire?
9. Do you frequently remind your husband not to eat certain foods
or to not touch food items in the refrigerator?
10. If you know something is bothering your husband, do you force
him to talk?
To find out whether you irritate your husband, add your "yes"
answers, then check your total against the scoring key below.
• 0-3 You're an easy woman to live with and probably don't
irritate your man.
• 4-6 You tend to irritate your mate, but you can improve simply
by taking a close look at the questions you answered with a "yes,"
then changing those things.
• 7-10 You are a nag! You definitely irritate your husband. Even if
you feel that he is the one annoying you, it's time to take a look
at your own part in the unpleasantness. You will eventually drive
your man away!